Sunday, February 12, 2012

Math Game Freebie!

This week is Cowboys/Texas week at my school, so we are doing all things Cowboy! I have some fun things planned for us and I know the kids are going to enjoy it. Friday we are all going to dress up in our best cowboy attire and do some line dancing. HA! They will totally love it!

During our math centers, we will play this game called "Yee Haw" I made that I think the kids will really like. Turning learning into games is the BEST, y'all!! The children will be focusing on number recognition. The numbers in this game range from 0-75. There is a game similar to this one in my Valentine's Day pack (which is on sale for $1.50 until Tuesday!)


Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend! Have a fabulous week back!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Julia! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Vickie said...

These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Vickie
Mrs. Plant's Press

Erica said...

Such a fun little game. I understand the Texas/cowboy thing for sure being a fellow Texan! Have a great week!

Erica

www.sprinklestokindergarten.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Your stuff is all so cute!!! You make me want to teach pre-k! :-) Hope you're having a good weekend!!!

The Daily Alphabet said...

Great idea! I'm your newest follower!

Angela
The Daily Alphabet