Thursday, July 26, 2012

Student Information Sheets

Good morning, friends!

As we approach the beginning of the school year (WHERE DID SUMMER GO???!!!), I am getting everything all ready to go. During Meet the Teacher night, I like to have a Student Information Sheet in the children's folder (which I will place on their desks) so the parents are able to take it home and fill it out. This gives me great insight into who the child is before we even begin the year. I am attaching a copy for you in case you might need one. Just click the link for your copy. Hope you enjoy it!

Student Information Sheet

For some reason, when I open it in Google Docs, it does not show the lines on each question, but if you open it as a PDF you should not have any problems.

Enjoy your last days/weeks of summer! I go back August 6th!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Sara said...

Hi Julia! I just found your blog today and LOVE it! I teach pre-k and it is great to find stuff on tpt that I can use exactly how it is! I put a ton of your stuff in my cart to buy soon! I am happy for you and your new 2nd grade position, but sad that I won't be able to follow a pre-k teacher's adventures! Good luck and thank you for your great products!

Julia said...

Hey Sara! You're too sweet!!! :) I am so glad you found the blog. You're in luck because I actually started a Back to School Unit for Pre-K/Kinder a while back that I am trying to finish. I will definitely post Pre-K ideas because I LOVE that age with all my heart!!

Sara said...

I can't wait for your new unit! Thank you! Your blog is so great!

Unknown said...

In real life many problems are come with the passing of time and they must solve in time. There are different types of standards to pass the SAT MATH test. Each one is free sat classes require special attention in batter way. How we can solve easily SAT MATH.

Unknown said...

WoW, wonderful article and i must appreciates the efforts of the writer. please carry on your work. Thanks
Cheap Assignment Writing Services

Unknown said...

When you get to , I have z what comes next.