Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Do I still have followers? Here's some FREEBIES!

Y'ALL.... I have not posted in SO long. OH MY WORD. So sorry about that.

I have been teaching a 2nd and 3rd grade combination class. Although it was stressful in the beginning, it is going extremely well. I have just been super, super, super busy planning and creating things for 2 grades. But.. it is worth it. They are learning so much!

I know most of my followers are Pre-K/Kindergarten teachers, but if you know a 2nd or 3rd grade teacher who might be interested in the freebies I am posting, please share them.

First of all, we have been really reviewing things we have learned in the beginning of the year. Parts of speech, synonyms, antonyms, etc. Here are some freebies for you. Click on the pictures below.

Parts of Speech sorting activity


Vertebrates Activities


Christmas Literacy Activities
This is my latest pack of activities. It is focusing on parts of speech, synonyms and antonyms, types of sentences, sentence editing, and 4 journal prompts are also included. Click the picture to take you to TPT.




I hope y'all will forgive me for being out so long!!!! :) Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Perfect, we're reviewing adjectives this week!!!

Angela
The Daily Alphabet

Erin said...

Glad to see you're back!! :) Let me know if you still need an update to your blog! :)

Erin
Creating & Teaching

Ryan Crowder said...

Hi girlie! I just had to tell you that I have a student named Julia Powell in my room this year!

Erica
Sprinkles to Kindergarten
erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com